- Publisher: Rainmaker, Inc. (October 18, 2020)
- Available in: Kindle
- Published: October 18, 2020
5-STEP CANINE CARE
You Don’t Have to Be a Vet to Help Your Pet
Author: Jet Parker, owner at Creature Concierge
Do you often feel powerless to help your dog overcome a simple behavioral problem? Are you frustrated with all the mixed messages about what your dog should eat or not eat; do or not do?
Have you wondered why everyone that takes care of your dog (trainer, veterinarian, groomer, pet sitter) is educated on pet care but dog owners aren’t offered any training resources?
If this sounds at all like you – then this is the book for you!
As the owner of a premier pet care concierge company (Creature Concierge), it was clear to me: dog owners want simple, practical guidance on how to take care of their dog.
This book makes it easy!
5- Step Canine Care is a go-to guide packed with helpful information for dog owners, including:
• Must-have solutions if you have a dog that likes to mark (pee) on items in the house
• Products that keep your dog safe when you travel
• Contacts that can help you change your dog’s behavioral problems
• Renowned resources to get advice on key canine health issues
• Quick tips to help your dog avoid common injuries in your home
• Simple practices to apply to ensure your dog is safe when out of your home
• Dog products and dog toys
• Traveling with dogs
• Endless solutions to keep your dog’s health maximized
• Specific methods to get great veterinarian care while also juggling vet expenses
Your dog is a beloved family member that fills a special role in your life and provides an endless source of joy and companionship.